Kelly’s experience includes years as a litigation attorney with one of the largest law firms in the world and also more than ten years professional management and consulting experience. She is a frequent author of articles on wills, trusts, and estate management, along with legal ethics and litigation.
Kelly was born and raised in Maryland and currently lives with her family in Baltimore County. She is a die-hard Orioles fan and is enjoying their recent success.
Admitted to practice law in Maryland, the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the United States District Court for Maryland
Education and Achievements
The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with high honors
- Order of the Coif; Top 10% of Graduating Class
- Recipient of Phi Beta Kappa Award for Highest GPA for a Female Student in the First Year Evening Program
- Production Editor, The George Washington University Law Review
- Moot Court Board Executive Board Member
- Dean’s Fellow: Student Professor of Legal Research and Writing Program
Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business, Masters of Business Administration
Goucher College, Bachelors of Arts in Business and Law